“Delightful meal, and good value”
Review of The Greene House

The Greene House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Greene House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 1,325 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: From one of the seats on The Greene House’s wraparound patio, you’ll forget for a brief moment that you don’t live in this quiet and comfortable craftsman-style eatery. While the room itself is enough to feel welcome and invited, the inspired-by-nature cuisine and boutique wine list will encourage a palpable need to linger. The hardwood high-top tables in the lounge are perfect for sharing one of our crave-worthy desserts, a bottle of wine, or a whole afternoon.
Reviewed 24 May 2014

When dining in Scottsdale, sometimes it isn't easy to find a relatively upscale dining option with good value. The Greene House is one of few which meet both standards. My spouse and I enjoyed a lovely al fresco dinner, with very good service, on a comfortably warm May evening. It was delightful to be outside, enjoying tasty food and good wine -- and all at a reasonable price.

We split the Iceberg Wedge salad, which was fresh, cold and crisp served with just the right amount of dressing. The portion was definitely large enough for two persons to split as a starter course. I ordered the homemade pasta (tagliatelle) in a light tomato broth with six (or perhaps 7) medium sized shrimp. The homemade pasta was light as light can be, a substantial portion, but low in calories. My spouse ordered Grilled Mahi Tacos which were also light and delicious. We enjoyed two glasses of wine, reasonably priced, from a decent selection of choices -- not your normal fare of wineries.

A wonderful evening overall which didn't empty our pocket books.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I love everything about it! I just wish we had one near my house so I could go every week!

Delicious and healthy food. Loved the beet salad and hummus

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a lovely meal at the Greene House during our recent stay in Scottsdale. The food was excellent - we had the warm Brie, bacon wrapped Pork Tenderloin and the doughnut for dessert. A must try!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Was here for lunch and the place was packed. Packed for good reason. The food and service was excellent. We had the Tuna Tartar Tacos. I rate them awesome ! The rest of the meal was just as good. Will go back again.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Sort of hesitant to partake at this restaurant since we have walked by it several times in previous visits. Boy we were in for an enlightening experience. Food selection is intriguing and outright delicious in its delivery and taste. The bread is to die for.