“Fresh food in a bright atmostphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Greene House

The Greene House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Greene House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: From one of the seats on The Greene House’s wraparound patio, you’ll forget for a brief moment that you don’t live in this quiet and comfortable craftsman-style eatery. While the room itself is enough to feel welcome and invited, the inspired-by-nature cuisine and boutique wine list will encourage a palpable need to linger. The hardwood high-top tables in the lounge are perfect for sharing one of our crave-worthy desserts, a bottle of wine, or a whole afternoon.
Seattle, WA
“Fresh food in a bright atmostphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband, 14 mo old and I decided to stop at the Greene House when wandering through the Kierland Commons. It was fantastic! My husband had the wedge salad, which he scarfed down. And I had the chicken and prosciutto ravioli which was very fresh, very light and very filling. We got the mac and cheese for our daughter and she couldn't get enough of it. Their asparagus side was yummy and their doughnut dessert was fresh and tasty. Very good place for a dinner out when you don't want anything too heavy to eat.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank zippshi

houston
“Enjoyable . . .”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had dinner here with a group of 20 cohorts while attending a conference at the Westin. Dinner was good. Nothing exceptional – but everyone seemed happy with their choices. Interesting menu. I had the grilled Mahi tacos which were OK. Could have been a little more seasoned. Several people had the pasta with shrimp and all liked it. The atmosphere was lively and the service was excellent considering the size of our group.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Usually love all the Fox Resturants. Lovely Friday night dinner sitting outside was disappointing. Our mistake was to order our wine and dinner at the same time instead of ordering wine and looking over the menu. I have never seen a dinner come out so fast. Dinner came out before we even got our wine and bread. We were stunned. Had to ask them to bring out the wine. It's not possible that the trout was freshly made. Had to be lying around some place in a warming draw. My husband put down his fork for a moment and someone was right there to try and grab his plate away. Won't be going back.

• Visited May 2014
Bellevue
“Delightful meal, and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

When dining in Scottsdale, sometimes it isn't easy to find a relatively upscale dining option with good value. The Greene House is one of few which meet both standards. My spouse and I enjoyed a lovely al fresco dinner, with very good service, on a comfortably warm May evening. It was delightful to be outside, enjoying tasty food and good wine -- and all at a reasonable price.

We split the Iceberg Wedge salad, which was fresh, cold and crisp served with just the right amount of dressing. The portion was definitely large enough for two persons to split as a starter course. I ordered the homemade pasta (tagliatelle) in a light tomato broth with six (or perhaps 7) medium sized shrimp. The homemade pasta was light as light can be, a substantial portion, but low in calories. My spouse ordered Grilled Mahi Tacos which were also light and delicious. We enjoyed two glasses of wine, reasonably priced, from a decent selection of choices -- not your normal fare of wineries.

A wonderful evening overall which didn't empty our pocket books.

Visited May 2014
Park City, Utah
“Wish we had this near my home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I love everything about it! I just wish we had one near my house so I could go every week!

Delicious and healthy food. Loved the beet salad and hummus