W Scottsdale is an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. The location is perfect for shopping, dining, and nightlife. Rooms are modern, clean, and nicer than the average boutique hotel. We booked a room with a large walk out balcony overlooking the central courtyard. The balcony is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Multiple couples staying in the same hotel can be tricky. All our guest were happy with the hotel facilities and rooms.
+ Nicely appointed modern rooms.
+ Fantastic location.
+ Service, service, service. Everyone seemed happy to be at their job and happy to help. This quality of service made the the stay. Thank you W Scottsdale.
- One set of bathrooms for 1500+ people on New Years Eve?
- DJ not prepared for a 5-6 hour event. Too many repeated songs and sound issues.
- $12 per day for wi-fi when I'm spending $500+ per night for a room?
What really sets the W Scottsdale apart from other hotels is service. Every member of the staff I encountered was friendly and ready to ensure my every expectation was exceeded. Details below...
VALET: We had several vehicles on property and even though it was a busy holiday weekend the valet staff always made sure our cars were ready when we needed them and helped with luggage/shopping when needed without prompting or hassle. Best valet staff I have experienced. Of special note is Miguel, who ensured each party received their car on check out ready for us to depart without waiting.
FRONT DESK: Easy check in and check out. No issues, everything as promised. A big thank you to the staff for ensuring items delivered over the weekend made it to our rooms.
BLISS SPA: My wife has been to virtually every spa in Scottsdale, NY, London, Paris, Las Vegas, and LA. She commented this was the best facial she had received and came back glowing!
SHADE LOUNGE: New Years Eve party at Shade Lounge (overlooking the pool deck) was the most fun New Years Eve party in memory. We made many new friends for the night and everyone was having a great time long after midnight. Party goers were dressed to impress and the performers and fireworks added to the excitement. The DJ was having some sound issues and repeated a few too many songs. Maybe and off night or maybe they will hire a new DJ next year. Regardless we rang in the new year in style and it would not have been possible without the efforts of our VIP Hostess Halley who arranged everything in advance for our party, from the magnum of vintage Dom Pérignon to the perfect spot for viewing fireworks, everything about the evening met or exceeded our expectations. Of special note was our table hostess Tisha who ensured all the guest at our table had exactly the right drinks all night long and we never wanted for anything. She went to extra efforts to ensure our night was perfect, including making sure the gas tank in our heater was replenished after midnight so our beautifully dressed ladies would not become chilled. Halley, Tisha, and every member of the lounge and bar staff we interacted with helped to make our night one to remember.
W Scottsdale: Highly recommended. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel is located in the heart of town offering a chic getaway in Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- w Hotels Scottsdale
- w Hotel Scottsdale
- W Scottsdale Arizona