“Awesome hotel with a great pool bar scene”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of W Scottsdale

W Scottsdale
Ranked #49 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
California
“Awesome hotel with a great pool bar scene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2009

My friend and I stayed for three days on a golf get away. The hotel staff is great as is the ambiance. Billy Keyes was very helpful and welcoming. This was my third stay at the hotel and amazing that Mr. Keyes remembered my name upon entering the hotel. Wow, that is one well trained staff! Keep up the good work!

1 Thank bmaster

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Newport Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2009

We stayed at The W the weekend of November 13th and had a great time. The hotel was spectacular and one employee stood out, Ryan Martin. He went out of his way to make our trip that much better. Thanks to The W and Rayn we had a trip to remember. I'll definately be back.

california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2009

We had the best time on our trip to Scottsdale, and we a a big thank you!!! to Ryan Martin who went out of his way for us and made sure that we had a great trip. Thank you!!! We will be back, next summer for another bachelor party!!!

CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2009

Ryan Martin was helpful for our whole weekend with Golf and travel, and every thing else we needed great personel

• Stayed November 2009
All Over
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2009

I recently stayed at The W Scottsdale and had one of the best weekends! It was my sister-in-law's 30th Bday and Halloween so there was a lot going on! A friend had recommended I ask for Brittney Bennett when I arrived at The W. I spoke with Brittney about our purpose for being at the hotel that weekend & she told me she would do all she could to assure we had an amazing stay. She really helped me out with getting everything together & set up for my sister-in-law's birthday party. Brittney also came back a few times during the day to make sure everything was going smoothly & to ask if we needed anything. I was very impressed & appreciative!
We had a very nice cabana at the pool during the day for the birthday celebration. Each cabana had a flat screen TV which was nice. The cocktail servers were very polite and attentive, which is always a plus. That evening we all enjoyed the W's Haunted Hotel Halloween party. They had set up a hotel-wide scavenger hunt where guests used sets of clues delivered by pretty girls in Sherlock Holmes-type outfits to search for the missing W. It was a really good time!
The room was sleek and modern but still super comfortable. Room service delivered my food very quickly! All in all, everything flowed very well and we all had a fantastic time!

Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2009

My first stay at the' W ' was on 11/13/2009 and it was a great experience!! I am well travelled and pretty much look for the top end in service and accomadations..I am a five star plus gal...not high maintenance but I like quality and appreciate it. The 'W' more than met my expectations and I have booked another stay there in approx 3 weeks..I also plan another 3 visits early in 2010.
The staff is friendly..accomodating...they love their position with the 'W' and you can tell. The 'W' Staff is always ready to attebd to your needs..I have stayed at most high end resorts in Scottsdale and I am going to tell you HONESTLY..that the the W is my favorite!! And I am a CRITIC!!.. You must give the 'W' a try.. I assure you that you will not be disappointed in the least!!
' I am a 'W' Addict!!!
Nancy from Birmingham Michigan

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
Scottsdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2009

I have been visiting the W Scottsdale since grand opening. I attended the grand opening party, the birthday party and their Halloween party. Every party just keeps getting better. I live in Scottsdale but always stay at the hotel just to get away. I think that every time i am there I am greeted by the smiling faces of Bridget and Heidi at the front desk. They always remember me and that i do like the "loud room" overlooking the pool. If you do come over a celebration be prepared that it will be loud and crazy but always a great time.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with friends