“Great W experience!”
Review of W Scottsdale

W Scottsdale
Ranked #49 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 19 December 2009

My friends and I stayed at the W Scottsdale for the very first time.
Being in many other W hotels around the world and can tell that the service has been outstanding and very personal.
Starting by the people who welcomes you at the door, the front office, the bell boys, room service and bar servers, all of them very friendly, kind and deliver an outstanding service.
Great concierge who recommend us excellent places to visit and fantastic restaurants.
The bars are cozy and very stylish. The rooms are just W style, what else to ask?
Location is great especially for nightlife.
Overall one of the best W hotel so far experienced. We'll be back.
Elisa

There are newer reviews for W Scottsdale

Reviewed 28 November 2009

We had a wonderful stay at the W. From the moment we got there we experienced great customer service. We enjoyed the cleanliness of the rooms, hallways, and pool area. And we especially liked the location and the convenience of the hotel. Our stay was especially enjoyable due to the pool bar at night with great music. In the morning the guest services were especially helpful with the wake up call and other services we requested. One employee in particular, Billy, stood out to us. Billy Keyes, was concerned with our needs and seemed to make it a priority that we along with other guests I'm sure, were satisfied and enjoyed our stay. For that we are very appreciative and will definitely make this hotel our top choice when we stay in Scottsdale.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank m0307
Reviewed 24 November 2009

My friend and I stayed for three days on a golf get away. The hotel staff is great as is the ambiance. Billy Keyes was very helpful and welcoming. This was my third stay at the hotel and amazing that Mr. Keyes remembered my name upon entering the hotel. Wow, that is one well trained staff! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank bmaster
Reviewed 22 November 2009

We stayed at The W the weekend of November 13th and had a great time. The hotel was spectacular and one employee stood out, Ryan Martin. He went out of his way to make our trip that much better. Thanks to The W and Rayn we had a trip to remember. I'll definately be back.

Reviewed 22 November 2009

We had the best time on our trip to Scottsdale, and we a a big thank you!!! to Ryan Martin who went out of his way for us and made sure that we had a great trip. Thank you!!! We will be back, next summer for another bachelor party!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2009

Ryan Martin was helpful for our whole weekend with Golf and travel, and every thing else we needed great personel

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 21 November 2009

I recently stayed at The W Scottsdale and had one of the best weekends! It was my sister-in-law's 30th Bday and Halloween so there was a lot going on! A friend had recommended I ask for Brittney Bennett when I arrived at The W. I spoke with Brittney about our purpose for being at the hotel that weekend & she told me she would do all she could to assure we had an amazing stay. She really helped me out with getting everything together & set up for my sister-in-law's birthday party. Brittney also came back a few times during the day to make sure everything was going smoothly & to ask if we needed anything. I was very impressed & appreciative!
We had a very nice cabana at the pool during the day for the birthday celebration. Each cabana had a flat screen TV which was nice. The cocktail servers were very polite and attentive, which is always a plus. That evening we all enjoyed the W's Haunted Hotel Halloween party. They had set up a hotel-wide scavenger hunt where guests used sets of clues delivered by pretty girls in Sherlock Holmes-type outfits to search for the missing W. It was a really good time!
The room was sleek and modern but still super comfortable. Room service delivered my food very quickly! All in all, everything flowed very well and we all had a fantastic time!