“We always LOVE this place”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #102 of 1,274 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Entrees and dessert. Dedicated to serving an extensive gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian menu. Full bar serving freshly juiced cocktails and local craft beers with a daily, healthy hours.
Reviewed 12 February 2014

From salads to pizza to pasta, this is a GREAT place at the corner of Scottsdale and FLW. They also have gluten free entrees, which is always good to know. Great atmosphere. We love it here!

There are newer reviews for Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Finding a place to eat with Celiac is really difficult. It makes traveling often a nightmare. After being served "egg" noodles (which are wheat by the way) from a Restaurant with a Gluten Free menu we were finding it difficult to eat out without going to a high end Restaurant. Picazzo was recommended and we were truly amazed. My husband is celiac, I am not and I do not eat GF. This entire menu is the opposite of regular restaurants… it is all GF with an option to order a regular wheat pizza. The food was incredible. I couldn't tell at all that the crust was GF. My husband is severe celiac and cannot manage any cross contamination. The server informed the kitchen who then prepared our meal in an entirely GF room!! We were in heaven. Unfortunately it was our last night in Scottsdale but we will definitely eat at Picazzo next time we visit (probably 2 or 3 times!).

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We have been sitting here 20 minutes to this point. Other than being seated we have not been acknowledged. If I weren't with others I would have already left. Will post further after the conclusion of the visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife wanted to go here for our first night in Scottsdale, and I am not a big organic food fan. It had a good crowd inside, but we easily found an outside table near one of their warmers. Our drinks were very good as were our appetizers. I ordered a small BBQ chicken pizza which came quickly. I am not into gluten free pizza and range free chicken, but liked the pizza. It's a different experience, and we enjoyed it.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Normally "Gluten Free" on a large sign outside the restaurant is not a good thing, if one seeks a tasty meal. This restaurant is an exception, organic veggies, gluten free pasta and pizza crust, nitrite free sausage, all combine to make an outstanding meal. The lunch combos are amazing deals, the beer and wine lists are nice, yet reasonably priced. Large servings meant for sharing!