Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North
US$86
US$79
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$112
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$109
US$97
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$312
US$272
  • Pool
All reviewsexterior entryregional airportusa todaybreakfast roomconvenient locationcleaning staffpool and hot tubgolf tripnice poolkierland commonsnice staygrand canyonratesjwac
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with happy staff. I was treated like family, my room was very quiet. There were several different groups staying but I didn't notice until breakfast. This isn't a resort, but if you are looking for a good location and a great nights sleep this is the right place.
I will stay here again!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
SherylBortolotti, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to recognize both the Team that works with me and the Hotel. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Good: clean, housekeeping, breakfast and pool service workers very kind and helpful.

Disappointed: When we arrived were told a price for room/ night and only two beds available. Return shortly after too book and got less price with King bed :) however the lady that initial gave the price yelled at the guy who gave me the right price. She was trying to make money. Not ethical at all. At the end of the day I got a good deal but did not have trust in the desk service.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This is an old Fairfield Inn in a beautiful section of Scottsdale. It needs remodeling, but the place was clean and competitively priced in a very convenient location. Included breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MojoDining
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel is the pinnacle of efficiency and a testimony to how eell marriott knows what their guests want. This place is designed for those who want zero fuss and to have all their basic needs met - good bed, clean room, good work desk, etc. What makes this hotel so good is the friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend this place if you need a bed!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank AndrewCrawford1969

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to recognize my team at the Fairfield Inn. I hope that next time you are in town you will stop by and ask for me.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North for three nights on a business trip. I found the room to be clean and good value. I thought the breakfast was more than adequate for this type of property. What I especially liked was the property is close to some of Scottsdale's finer restaurants and shopping in addition to many mid-range casual dining restaurants and various retail shops that one might need on a business trip. There are also several of Scottsdale's best golf courses close by. For a stay of a few days I would recommend this property.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business