I used this hotel for a convention I was going to which was taking place there. They could not have picked a more beautiful spot. The hotel is simply lovely. The views are spectacular, the food was wonderful, best fajitas I have ever had, and the staff was very friendly. There was a Hertz rent a car on the property, which was convenient for renting a car at the airport and then returning it at the hotel, after seeing some sights in the area. You really need a car in the is area if you wan to go off property for food, but since the food was so good and the convention was feeding us as part of the package, I didn't really need one. There are 2 main pools, one for kids with a beach and sand area, and a water slide for kids of all ages. There are also casitas on the property, which, even if I didn't see inside of, looked beautiful. I paid $30 more to get a room on the ground floor, overlooking the small pond, which was a good idea. I purchased some breakfast foods from the store, sat outside on the patio in the hotel provided robes and ate breakfast, with the view of the pond. I would have to recommend that you pay the extra for the better room on the pond side for the view and quiet area. The hotel had bad reception with Sprint, not the hotel fault, but the internet was good. Service by the pool for drinks was a bit slow and the pool area seemed to get dirty with a lot of used towels and used drink cups as the day went on. They could use a bit more help by the pool. I have also stayed at the Princess hotel, in the area, which was very nice, but I have decided that this was a more enjoyable hotel. The hotel room was comfortable, with a little wear in some areas, but overall very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Arizona