We stayed here the the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving. This was our 2nd time staying here. We arrived before noon and were given a welcome margarita. Our room was ready. We didn't pay for an upgrade. We were given a room that overlooked what seemed to be a roof top green space. We had a view of the mountains and got to see the sun set that night. We sat by the pool all day and service was excellent. I wish I got the name of our server and the bartender - they did an excellent job. We had dinner at the Italian restraint. The staff had the space heaters on full blast so that people could sit outside - that touch was much appreciated. The ambiance was great. The food was good, but a bit pricey. The next morning we hung out by the pool. Checked out at noon. The resort is about 10-15 minutes from downtown Scottsdale. We enjoyed our time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Arizona