From check in to check out, this property was first class. We were there for business, but can't wait to return with family.
The SWB had wonderful southwest food and the Canyon Market was great to grab a coffee and yogurt. The Market also sold wine....$25 a bottle vs the same wine at the bar for $11 a glass. We rode the gondola and wandered around the amazing pool.
If there was a negative, our room was extremely HOT....but since we had a balcony, our door was open quite a bit.
I almost forgot...complimentary margaritas at check in.... With refills!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Arizona