Spent a busy 4 day weekend at the Hyatt Regency with a group of about 50 colleagues. Rooms were lovely, different sizes but all with two very comfortable double beds, armchair, balcony (some huge, others not so), fridge, safe, table etc. Bathrooms quite big and with "rain" walk-in showers, although lighting not great in there.
Great cocktails in the main bar, breakfast was good, and always some live entertainment in the lobby area in the evenings. There is a waterslide and beach area around the pools, but not enough sunbeds (we had plenty of room on the grass though).
Great staff all willing to help where they could. Location - buses / taxis required to get into town, about $10 each way in a taxi.
The area is well worth a visit - we went on a cattle drive, flat water river rafting and sampled a few of the live music bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Arizona