This was my first visit to Scottsdale. We came mostly to enjoy some baseball spring training. (GO BREWERS) The resort was in a great location and a very good price. We were very pleased with our suite. It was very roomy, clean and comfortable. The grounds were very beauituful. Coming from a Wisconsin winter, I enjoyed the long walks to and from the parking lot, my husband, however was annoyed by the parking lot size and location. The front desk was always happy to arrange a golf cart ride to and from your rooms. All in all, we would love to return in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in what was once an orange grove, the Orange Tree Golf Resort is one of Arizona's finest luxury golf vacation destinations. Unwind in luxuriously appointed guest suites featuring Tempur-pedic Sleep System Beds and a two-person whirlpool tub to relax in. When you are ready to venture out in the Scottsdale area be ready to experience anything from great shopping, art museums and the Phoenix Zoo. Not to mention the majestic Grand Canyon is a mere day trip away. In a setting that combines the first class amenities of a fine golf resort and the ambiance of a country club, The Orange Tree Golf Resort is the ideal destination for intimate getaways, family vacations, golf outings, and special events in Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orange Tree Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange Tree Golf Hotel Scottsdale
- Orange Tree Hotel
- Orange Tree Resort
- Orange Tree Golf Resort Scottsdale, Arizona