This is an overpriced resort. The cleaning services did not come for four days and we had to phone three times before we got towels. Pool area was insane, kids unattended jumping into the hot tub with toys and drinks. Parking is terrible usually ended up parking far away from our room. No food services had to buy our breakfast, lunch and dinner away from resort. When it took us a complete day to get towels there were no apologies or offers to compensate us for any inconveniences. This place was the most unclassy overpriced resort I have ever stayed at. If you like to be treated well and not harassed I suggest you go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in what was once an orange grove, the Orange Tree Resort is one of Arizona's finest luxury golf vacation destinations. Unwind in luxuriously appointed guest suites featuring Tempur-pedic Sleep System Beds and a two-person whirlpool tub to relax in. When you are ready to venture out in the Scottsdale area be ready to experience anything from great shopping, art museums and the Phoenix Zoo. Not to mention the majestic Grand Canyon is a mere day trip away. In a setting that combines the first class amenities of a fine golf resort and the ambiance of a country club, The Orange Tree Resort is the ideal destination for intimate getaways, family vacations, golf outings, and special events in Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orange Tree Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange Tree Golf Hotel Scottsdale
- Orange Tree Hotel
- Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Orange Tree Resort Scottsdale, Arizona