My husband and I only had one night here, we used it as a stop over having just had a long flight to Phoenix from the UK. We arrived late and the staff at reception were more than helpful and gave us a choice of rooms. The room was an upstairs room and exceptionally large, with full 3 piece suite in lounge area and a fully equipped kitchenette. The bathroom had jacuzzi bath, double size walk in shower and twin sinks. We were amazed at the value for money and our only regret is that we spent so little time here and didn't get to use the hotels facilities. I would definitely use this hotel again if we are in the Scottsdale area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in what was once an orange grove, the Orange Tree Resort is one of Arizona's finest luxury golf vacation destinations. Unwind in luxuriously appointed guest suites featuring Tempur-pedic Sleep System Beds and a two-person whirlpool tub to relax in. When you are ready to venture out in the Scottsdale area be ready to experience anything from great shopping, art museums and the Phoenix Zoo. Not to mention the majestic Grand Canyon is a mere day trip away. In a setting that combines the first class amenities of a fine golf resort and the ambiance of a country club, The Orange Tree Resort is the ideal destination for intimate getaways, family vacations, golf outings, and special events in Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orange Tree Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange Tree Golf Hotel Scottsdale
- Orange Tree Hotel
- Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Orange Tree Resort Scottsdale, Arizona