The Orange Tree Golf Resort is not only beautiful--this all suite resort has a jacuzzi tub in each room. Many with the view of the golf course. There are 2 TV's in each suite--a large, comfy sofa, kitchen/dining area, and king or 2 queen pillow top beds. I have stayed here once this year, and twice last year--I will be back! What I like best about this resort is that the suites are very private, and quiet---you feel like you have the whole resort to yourself. It is unique in this way. It is in a beautiful, quiet, Scottsdale/Paradise Valley neighborhood among many elegant houses with views of the nearby mountains. The pool is also great. I love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in what was once an orange grove, the Orange Tree Golf Resort is one of Arizona's finest luxury golf vacation destinations. Unwind in luxuriously appointed guest suites featuring Tempur-pedic Sleep System Beds and a two-person whirlpool tub to relax in. When you are ready to venture out in the Scottsdale area be ready to experience anything from great shopping, art museums and the Phoenix Zoo. Not to mention the majestic Grand Canyon is a mere day trip away. In a setting that combines the first class amenities of a fine golf resort and the ambiance of a country club, The Orange Tree Golf Resort is the ideal destination for intimate getaways, family vacations, golf outings, and special events in Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Orange Tree Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange Tree Golf Hotel Scottsdale
- Orange Tree Hotel
- Orange Tree Resort
- Orange Tree Golf Resort Scottsdale, Arizona