We were having a family reunion at the J.W. Marriott on Lincoln and decided to save some money by staying at the Residence Inn 3 miles away. The decision was a good one...the room rate at the Residence Inn was a fourth of the rate charged at the J.W. for a 2 bedroom suite. It was a very easy commute back and forth - 5 minutes to meet up with family for the day at the J.W. and enjoy their pool.
AAA Summer Rates are 80.00 to 110.00 / Winter Rates $150.00 up
5 - Stars:
-Check-in was fast and accurate - we needed 2 suites and they got us two in the same building very convenient.
-Room Layout was excellent with a living area and kitchen in the center with two separate bedrooms and bathrooms
-Bedding was very comfortable
-3 HD televisions
-Large workdesk in living area
-Refrigerator, stove top, microwave and dishwasher
-Pool and Hot Tub were clean
-Free Self Parking next to each building
-House Keeping did a good job
-AC worked great even with 110 degree temps. outside
-Breakfast was good
-Limited handicap accessibility - they didn't have a full handicap 2 bedroom suite.
-Bedroom doors are not solid (window doors) and only have shears - light comes through and are not private - we hang towels over the curtain rods to control light coming from living area.
We would recommend this hotel for families, couples and business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The moment guests step into the lobby of Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley, they know they made the right decision. With a great location just 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport PHX and minutes from Talking Stick Arena, home of the Phoenix Suns, our all-suites hotel attracts business and leisure guests alike. Each suite includes a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, plus separate living and sitting areas, an ideal setup for guests staying long term. Too busy to grocery shop? Leave our staff a list and you'll come back to a fully stocked fridge. Comfortable bedding and soundproof windows make for a great night's sleep in our Paradise Valley hotel suites, and free breakfast sets the day off on the right foot. Stop by The Residence Inn Mix in the evenings to mingle with other guests over cocktails, and be sure to share your experience with our free Wi-Fi. Book your stay today to enjoy the year-round sunshine at Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Arizona