Recently stayed for two nights at the Residence Inn as part of a multi-family get together and the Residence Inn was perfect! Spotlessly clean, large suite rooms, with pull-out sofa, fireplace, King bed, ample, but not -invading-in-space-sized kitchen and generously sized bathroom all won high marks for me. The Residence Inn in Paradise Valley is a few miles north of downtown "Old Scottsdale" and as long as you don't have the need or desire to be in the thick of things, the Residence Inn is a nice, quite and spacious alternative, with plenty of parking. All of the Marriott property quality attributes are found at Residence Inn... it's not super fancy, but sometimes you don't need, or want to pay for super fancy. The Residence Inn was an amazingly well-priced property with all the amenities I was looking for, including fitness center (small but adequate), free breakfast (one of the best I've experienced), free internet, outdoor pool (small but perfect for splashing around and sunbathing.... after all, this IS Arizona ;-), and a fun-sized basketball/paddleball court with BBQ for those staying long enough to shop for groceries and hang out.
The front desk at Residence Inn was professional, courteous and very accommodating, granting our every wish for late departures for some of our family guests. Their willingness to be flexible made a HUGE difference for us, as it allowed some family members to have a home base before a late flight home. I always give high marks to a hotel which cheerfully helps out guests when booking schedules permit. Residence Inn came through in flying colors.
On-site laundry and a number of townhouse-style units with two floors (no elevators). Several restaurants in fashionable open Malls nearby will enable you to walk out for dinner/Starbucks/groceries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The moment guests step into the lobby of Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley, they know they made the right decision. With a great location just 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) and minutes from Talking Stick Arena, home of the Phoenix Suns, our all-suites hotel attracts business and leisure guests alike. Each suite includes a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances, plus separate living and sitting areas, an ideal setup for guests staying long term. Too busy to grocery shop? Leave our staff a list and you'll come back to a fully stocked fridge. Comfortable bedding and soundproof windows make for a great night's sleep in our Paradise Valley hotel suites, and free breakfast sets the day off on the right foot. Stop by The Residence Inn Mix in the evenings to mingle with other guests over cocktails, and be sure to share your experience with our free Wi-Fi. Book your stay today to enjoy the year-round sunshine at Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Arizona