As far as Residence Inns go this is average. Pros: great location for shopping, restaurants and golf. Can walk to Trader Joes. Cons: this property only has studio or two bedroom units (no one bedroom). Ask for a second floor room away from the pool and sport court if you want quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The moment guests step into the lobby of Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley, they know they made the right decision. With a great location just 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport PHX and minutes from Talking Stick Arena, home of the Phoenix Suns, our all-suites hotel attracts business and leisure guests alike. Each suite includes a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, plus separate living and sitting areas, an ideal setup for guests staying long term. Too busy to grocery shop? Leave our staff a list and you'll come back to a fully stocked fridge. Comfortable bedding and soundproof windows make for a great night's sleep in our Paradise Valley hotel suites, and free breakfast sets the day off on the right foot. Stop by The Residence Inn Mix in the evenings to mingle with other guests over cocktails, and be sure to share your experience with our free Wi-Fi. Book your stay today to enjoy the year-round sunshine at Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Arizona