Nothing to write home about...but if you are looking for a convenient and clean motel for not a lot of money (hard to find in Scottsdale) this is a good place. It was apparently just renovated, and it was nicely done. The front desk clerk was very nice and friendly. He told me there was a free breakfast included, but I did not try it so I am unable to comment on that. The pool area is marginal at best, but I am sure the water would feel good enough in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, our Howard Johnson Scottsdale, AZ, hotel is just minutes from famed restaurants, nightlife, premiere shopping and casinos. Our 100% non-smoking, hotel is near Arizona State University as well as many major businesses and corporations. Sleep soundly in your comfortable hotel room, complete with a microwave, refrigerator, 37-inch flat-screen HD TV and free high-speed wireless Internet access, then wake to our complimentary continental breakfast and take a dip in our heated outdoor pool. Ask our friendly, about our two-room suites or deluxe king and two-double bed rooms. Kids 17 and under stay free at our Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Scottsdale Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Old Town Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Rodeway Inn Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Rodeway Inn
- Howard Johnson Scottsdale Old Town Arizona