“Well done!”

Scottsdale Park Suites
Baltimore, Maryland
“Well done!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

My wife and I stayed at Park Suites for about 3 weeks for business. We had previously been staying in hotels in Scottsdale - but this experience was much better. We found the facilities very clean and well-maintained, comfortable, quiet. The staff - Faby, Ashley, and Kelsie - all very competent and energetic and a pleasure to deal with. We noticed the other guests we met there all seemed pleased with Park Suites too. Highly recommended for staying in Scottsdale area.

Room Tip: We were on the north side, which seems to be quiet, sort of a cul de sac.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank james c
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Manager at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
It's great to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, James! The staff will be so excited when I pass along your compliments! Will you be doing more business in Scottsdale anytime soon? If you are, we'd love to have you back.

Till then,
Kelly Fabran, Manager

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cookham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2012

We spent two months at Scottsdale Park Suites August and September 2012 and the only thing we can say is that our stay was just perfect, everything is very well look after and the staff are great from Housekeeping to Reception, everyone, we really felt at home and we highly recomend this place,
Thanks a lot, we´ll be back, Jose and Carmen (Alicante) SPAIN

Room Tip: It depends what you are looking for, but I guess that the rooms facing the park have the best views
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ribera74
Albany, New York
Reviewed 2 September 2012

If you are in phoenix area for a short time say 2-3 months or on a long vacation of 1-3 months, this is the place to be. Fully furnished apartments. In summer you pay quite less. All utilities paid, and free golf, La fitness and interesting restaurant coupons.
Staying there since two months and love it.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank yatri23
We work very hard to provide our customers with affordable, hassle-free living, so it's great to see that you think we're hitting our mark! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of so many of our free perks! Were you staying with us for business, or vacation? Thank you for your kind words here on TripAdvisor and I hope to see you again soon.

Till then,
Kelly Fabran, Manager
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I was very pleased after talking with the staff and touring the property and decided this was a perfect location for my stay in Scottsdale. The grounds were very clean and kept up, I liked the fact that it is a quiet atmosphere. After comparing prices with other hotel complexes in the Scottsdale area, I made my decision to go to Scottsdale Park Suites because of their amazing all-inclusive prices. I enjoyed having a kitchen area where I was able cook, another way I saved a lot of money! All the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. When I first toured the property, they informed me of their "freebies", something I have never heard of a hotel complex doing before! They include free passes to LA Fitness & free golf everyday! I'm not much of a golfer, but I used the LA fitness pass frequently! They also have coupons everyday of the week for free dining at places close to the complex. Since I was new to the Scottsdale area, I asked the leasing agent, of Scottsdale attractions in the area and received helpful information on shopping malls, restaurants, dry cleaners (free pick-up to the hotel), banks, everything! I'm sad to have to leave, but look forward to visiting next year.

Room Tip: I would ask for the rooms over-looking the park that borders the property. I enjoyed my morning coff...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
St. Louis
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I traveled there with my son to start his job, We did not have to much time before his first day of work. This is a furnished hotel suite. The staff members are friendly and helpful. They also have a lot of freebies even I did not have chance to use much. The mattress is firm. The room is clean. There are grocery store., Walgreen, Wal-mart super store within 5 miles radius. It's a excellence place to stay if you just come to the town and need some time to figure out where to stay eventually.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank IJ927
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Owner at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
I'm so happy to hear that we could house your son while he was starting his new job in Scottsdale! We love living here and it's always a joy to help newcomers get to know our city. How long did he stay with us? Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and I wish your son the best of luck at his new job.

Kelly, Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 May 2011

This the best run type of establishment i have ever encountered. The staff is above anything you find in the hotel sector. Since it is Private run they take the experience rendered to a degree you cant find anywhere, especially in Arizona. Every concern is remedied ASAP.

Kudos, Joe M.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 20 May 2011

During the last several years I have made many visits to Scottsdale Park Suites and each and every time has been extremely pleasant. The grounds of the property are very well groomed, the buildings are top notch and great care goes into the interiors to make sure the resident feels pampered. The owners take a “hands on” approach and they go above and beyond to make sure all of the details are not only taken care of, but exceeded. The staff at Scottsdale Park Suites are friendly, helpful and dutifully prepared to make your stay a memorable one. Five stars goes to Scottsdale Park Suites.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank CindyCplus3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsdale
3 Palms Hotel
#6 of 75 in Scottsdale
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,589 reviews
Saguaro Scottsdale
#46 of 75 in Scottsdale

Been to Scottsdale Park Suites? Share your experiences!