My husband and I have just spent 3 nights at the Old Town Suites. The room size was great and the standard of cleanliness was excellent, furnishings neat and tidy and the bed was comfy. However, we were there during the spring baseball training sessions and the whole place was buzzing with fans. Although this meant for a fantastic atmosphere during the day and evening, it resulted in little sleep at night due to the noise from drunken revellers making their way to their hotels in the early hours of the morning. This is obviously out of the control of the hotel so I am not blaming them. I would stay here again but I would insist on having a room to the back of the hotel. We were given free breakfast at the hotel to compensate for the inconvenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town offers a relaxing way to enjoy a business or leisure stay in Arizona. Our hotel in Scottsdale features spacious suites with a range of helpful amenities, in a convenient Old Town location near Scottsdale Stadium and Fashion Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott Hotel Old Town
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Arizona