“Nice hotel, centrally located”

Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North
Ranked #35 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Nice hotel, centrally located”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed here for one night before flying out of Sky Harbour Airport. The hotel was centrally located by many shopping and dining areas. Also close by were several attractions we were able to visit.
The room met our needs nicely and the fact it had a fridge and microwave was a bonus.
The two negatives were the pool was under construction and unable to use. But we could use the pool at the Holiday Inn Express. The other negative was the strength of the wifi signal. It wouldn't last long and was constantly having to re login

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jennifer F, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Jugghead,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize for the pool and wifi issues you experienced. I am happy to annouce both our back up and running.
I hope to welcome you back soon!
Jennifer Fishell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Lake Havasu City
Reviewed 14 November 2013

So...it wasn't bad. The room was clean and sort of updated country style. They should have replaced the rusted brassy door knobs and hinges...cheap and easy update that feels cleaner. We were in a King Suite and it felt awkward. There was a walk in closet that belonged in a house not a hotel nor even an extended stay hotel. Plus another closet in the front entry. Complicated to use restroom/shower because the doors were so close together when going in and out of toilet and powder area...just strange. Bathroom definitely drove us nuts. Kids pool was excellent and actually all pool area was nice. Pool temp was nice and warm. We live in AZ and usually don't swim under 99 degrees outside and it was only 80 and we swam...best heated pool I have been in. (And I go to Vegas every other week so I know!). Free breakfast was nice. Wish there would have been scrambled eggs or something more...but the area was beautiful. Will try again when updates are completed here. Great location

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear ClammynArizona,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. We are always working to exceed our guests expectations and your feedback is very much appreciated. I am happy to announce our breakfast will be changing over the next few months. I'm sure you will love it when you return!
Victoria
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I really enjoyed my Days Inn experience. The front desk personel were very helpful especially Maryanne and all the shuttle drivers were very cool especially Jeff. If I ever returned to the Scottsdale area I would not think twice about booking the Days Inn again!! The location was perfect for all our needs and golfing fun!! J.D.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Hi Joseph D,
Thank you for your review! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! I will definitely tell Marianne and Jeff about your review.
General Manger
Nevada City
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Very clean, gracious service, all staff were very kind and went out of their way to be helpful. My son was very ill and a patient at the Mayo Clinic. We were taken everyday and treated very well by all. Thanks so much!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Jennifer F, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Rebecca,
Thank you so much for your responsive! It was a pleasure having you and your son here. I hope he is feeling better. I hope to welcome you both back to the hotel in the near future.