We stayed at the Fairmont for Spring Training. We were warmly welcomed by the both the valet and front desk. The front desk manager (Tim Falk) was especially helpful to us during our stay.
We stayed in a one-bedroom suite with a pull-out sofa for the kids. The suite had a fridge, which is great when you're traveling with children, as well a walk-in closet. We loved our patio and enjoyed breakfast out there almost daily. The room service food didn't blow us away, but the service was impeccable.
The kids enjoyed the Trailblazers kids' center very much. Our daughter really loved the behind-the-scenes tour of the hotel. While our children were at Trailblazers, my wife and I took a long run (the front desk can suggest trails), then enjoyed massages at their beautiful spa. They do run specials, so be sure to ask.
We dined at the Hacienda restaurant one evening, and the food as outstanding. The only place we found the service lacking was around the pool, where the servers are hard to find. However, we ended up renting a cabana one day, and our dedicated server was great. The water slides were also a huge hit with the kids.
While the hotel is very expensive, the service is truly outstanding, and we hope to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you set foot on the grounds of the AAA/CAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you are surrounded by a mystical landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants and expansive green spaces – all set amid the sun-drenched Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Blending exquisite pampering and warm, personalized service with alluring Spanish-style architecture and outdoor adventure, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers all of the superb amenities you expect from a world-class destination resort: -Lavish Well & Being Spa, featuring a variety of spa, wellness and fitness services -Two championship-level TPC golf courses, home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open -Six sparkling heated pools, featuring waterslides, cabanas, poolside service and a 9,000 sq. ft. white sand beach -Five award-winning restaurants and lounges, with something delectable for every taste -316,000 square feet of flexible event space, including both indoor and outdoor venues with two conference centers -Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, offering a wide range of onsite activities to keep kids happy and engaged -Personalized Concierge services, offering access to exciting activities to satisfy everyone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Arizona