Stayed for two nights on a business trip. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel. If you are here for leisure I think the hotel would be an excellent choice due to the grounds, the multiple trails,and the pool area. For business, the conference facilities are pretty good, but rooms are far from the conference space.
Very large rooms
Good work desk area
Better than average toiletries
Huge pools - great pool area! Waterslide for the kids, nice poolside beverage and snack bar.
Grounds are gorgeous and wonderful views
Very friendly staff
Many onsite facilities- ice cream parlor, espresso bar, shopping, etc.
Rooms could use a little updating
Very spread out- it is a hike from most rooms to the pool
Not as convenient as other hotels to downtown Scottsdale
Charge for internet on the high side
Air conditioner is loud and takes some time to cool down the room
Ok beds, not the best
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From May through September 2017, the resort will be undergoing enhancements. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers an award-winning golf course, onsite spa, and 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona