I wrote a review for the hotel and tried to be as objective as possible. But I couldn't think of one negative experience we had during our stay. This is an absolutely wonderful place to relax and get away. I was treated like an esteemed guest the moment valet took my keys to check-out. The hotel is gorgeous and well-kept. Service is exceptional. The rooms are comfortable and stylish. The restaurants are generous and accomodating. This is the second time we've stayed there in 9 months and it was an equally pleanant experience both times. This is a very well managed property. Have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona