We recently stayed at the Phoenician while visiting our son who lives in Scottsdale. We live in Tucson and we wanted to try this resort. We were " upgraded" to a casita. We decided to go with that because there was parking at the casitas. Otherwise valet parking was $29.95 a night although there was plenty of free parking available on the periphery of the property. The casita was nothing special. Just a standard looking room set away from the hotel. It was clean and comfortable but the carpet was tired looking and the HVAC was unacceptably noisy. Since we were not in the hotel proper, it's hard to comment on the "vibe" of the place. The poolside service was attentive and we kept supplied with ice water on a very hot July day. All in all not a bad experience just nothiing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona