I spend a couple of nights week of July 11-13 on business. My first time in Arizona and coming from Florida was the sandy colors, the buildings in route to the hotel seem very square looking. The property is located next to a mountain that looks like a big stone rising from the ground. The garden and golf course are surrounded by sand and sand dunes, big cactus and other desert plants are beautifully placed. The reception personnel are courteous and knowledgeable. We stayed on a double bed suite. The room was big and clean and the bathroom was impressive. It had a shower a double wide bathtub double sinks and the toilet enclosed with a door, all in marble or stone like material. My understanding is that Arizona is very careful with their water resources so I was impressed by the water conservation shower head that gave a pleasant sensation while feeling good with the environment. High quality beds, towels, linen, toiletries and the room was very clean. I learned later that the hotel was build on 1988 and other than the analog thermostats I didn’t notice the age. I tried the food in different restaurants and the food was good the attention better. We also got to use the convention center and it was spacious with an actual view of the mountain behind. The employees are friendly well trained and very organized. This is by far the best use of space I wave witness in a Hotel. I will go back anytime and I can recommend to anyone for business or recreation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona