My wife and I enjoyed a very relaxing and enjoyable weekend stay at The Phoenician.
We are locals from Scottsdale and had not visited The Phoenician for several years.
Everything throughout the weekend was enjoyable in the quiet, serene setting against Camelback Mountain and the well maintained hotel property.
We enjoyed relaxing early morning coffee at the pool and the excellent Italian/American Fare at the IL Terrazzo which the restaurant staff and kitchen, which provided very professional dining service we thoroughly enjoyed.
We took a nature walk that adjoins the pool/hotel that provides a wide array of Arizona plants, trees and foliage.
The hotel is in process of adding a new ballroom and there was minor tweaks of spotting on the hallway carpeting to the rooms, but this did not detract from the overall
enjoyment of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona