Having previously stayed at the Gainey Ranch and Desert Ridge I was accustomed to the lobby and bar area leading out to a central courtyard with pools etc. The Phoenician is different with tiered pools and a more modest lobby area. The "Relish" restaurant in the golf course clubhouse was awesome with some of the most exotic burgers I've ever seen and the largest collection of tequilas in Arizona. The steak house on site left me flat, but I admit to viewing steak houses in general as uninteresting food destinations.
Great hospitality from all staff as is the norm for 5 star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From May through September 2017, the resort will be undergoing enhancements. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers an award-winning golf course, onsite spa, and 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona