The staff in the restaurant and in the bar are outstanding.
However, be advised that the accounting system will begin placing credit card charges in the amount that they feel necessary to secure their charges. They bill in advance (you are not trustworthy to pay your bill), and are impossible to get hold of to reconcile the account, if your stay is on a weekend.
I had to call my credit card company to refute the charges which popped up before I even finished my stay or charged anything. They also billed it in excess of the charges incurred by a large amount.
I will not stay at the Phoenician again. Since it is a Starwood property I include this in all future travel as an organization which I will avoid as much as alternatives exist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona