The Hotel is spectacular and well situated to drive to the airport or to activities in and around Phoenix. Unfortunately, I didn't get to try the golf course or spa but everything about the hotel is 1st class. The most impressive thing about it is the service. Their hiring and training practices must be perfect as every encounter with staff from the front desk to the restaurant was enjoyable. I didn't know employees could be that upbeat, friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona