Stayed at the Phoenician for a conference and it was stellar. Had an extra day to enjoy the lovely pools, spa, etc. The facilities are lovely, gorgeous pools, nice beautifully appointed rooms. I hear the golf is terrific, although I don't play. Proximity to Camelback and Paradise Valley. Service was excellent. It was an ideal location for a conference. While I'd enjoy just being able to relax there, I'd not want to be surrounded by conference participants -- something for families or couples on vacation to consider. Also, the spa was a good notch below the rest of the property and other spas in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona