My husband I attended a wedding at this beautiful resort. We enjoyed our stay and all was as you would expect in a resort of this caliber.----until checkout. We had chose not to do the resort fee as we didnot need any ofthe things included. The negotiated price of the room for the wedding guests was quoted and very clear. However there was no mention in the quote for a PORTAGE fee and a housekeeping fee. We carried our luggage to our room ourselves and we left our maid a tip. It was 3:45 in the morning when we checked out and I did not have the inclination or time to argue and was told it was part of the negotiated price. No where in my confirmation could I find this portage and housekeeping fee. Unless you want to be in the position the airlines are in you need to be up front about hidden fees. Congress will go after the hotel industry next. No complaints about anything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona