If you are looking for attention to detail that this is the place to go. you need not carry cash, all the individuals attending to all of your needs are tipped automatically, included in your room fee. This is nicer then you think, your bags are carried, your dinner plans are suggested and wait staff is great. We had high tea in the lobby one afternoon, the view was great and so was the service. All the food at high tea is unlimited, you will walk away full if you want to. We had a room that faced Camelback mountain. I think that is the best side unless you would like to see the resort or the valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona