I go to this hotel every year And
I have to say this was one of my best stays at this hotel.
The service was amazing the staff were polite and very helpful from the pool guys to management .
I called for an early extra check in since I decided to drive from Los Angeles to Scottsdale because I would be easier fort kids to sleep through the night .The hotel manager called me after I made the request and made sure we get the early check in at 3:00 am.
I have to say we had 3 rooms and they had the 3 rooms ready to go. That's service!!!
The pool and the activities for the kids very great. We stayed there over memorial weekend and there was a lot to do .
The pool guts check on our water and towel every half hour to make sure we have ice water and enough towels.
The rooms need a little updating but over all nice rooms.
I also noticed new updates to the hotel .
Over all great place to stay at .
I feel this is the best place to stay at Scottsdale and again I am very happy with the staff and
The service to make sure me and my family have a good stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona