This property will take your breath away! The grounds are magnificent with six pools including one for children and an "adults only" as well as a splash park. There is a golf course and several tennis courts. The oleanders were in bloom which enhanced the overall appearance of the place.
Our room, a one bedroom suite was truly amazing. It was huge with a bedroom, kitchenette, dining room, living room and two complete baths.
The service was outstanding. The staff could not do enough to ensure our stay was a wonderful experience.
The food was very good in the restaurant we frequented; there is a choice of several different eating places.
All in all, a wonderful experience - including my massage at the spa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona