We were in the Phoenix area in December 2013 for a football bowl game. We had made reservations at another hotel but decided to change to the Phoenician at the last minute. I was glad we did. The grounds are gorgeous, the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. They drove us in a golf cart to our room. Our stay was short, but my sons were able to get a round of golf in and couldn't say enough fabulous things about the course. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet the last day we were there and it was worth every penny. This will definitely be on our "return to" list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona