Just finished our second stay at The Phoenician, and can't wait to return. Ideally located just a very short drive from restaurants and shops, the resort is very peaceful. We come for the location, and the on-site golf. Rooms are tastefully decorated, ours had a massive marble bathroom, large shower and bath. There's art and sculpture everywhere, in the grounds and corridors. If you want to eat in the hotel there's options available, with daily happy hour specials at Relish. Prices do reflect the resort's status! We used the buffet breakfast once on our first day, preferring to venture into the town to sample cheaper and equally as good alternatives. Summer desert golf is quite a challenge, rates drop if you can tough it out after 11am. We did, and enjoyed 3 rounds across Desert and Canyon each day, Oasis was being worked on (9 holes each part, joined to make your 18. Staff are very welcoming and helpful across the resort. Have tried other locations across the years, this is our favourite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona