Stayed here recently for a stay cation with my hubby to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
We were so pampered and spoiled by the wonderful staff and setting of The Phoenician. Check in was fast and we were offered a free upgrade. Our room was big and immaculate. And the bathroom!!! So luxurious.
We had drinks at the hotel bar and dinner at the steak house. Both were fantastic. My filet was cooked to perfection and the tuna tar tar was scrumptious. The view was beautiful with a panoramic view of the valley. Upon returning to our room we found a bottle of bubbly on ice compliments of The Phoenician!!!
We normally stay with a different 5 star brand when we travel or stay cation in Phoenix. I will be checking from here on out to see if The Luxury Collection has a property in the area and will book there instead.
Thank you for the wonderful memories!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona