What an amazing stay, from start to finish!
It was a three night stay for my wife's birthday, and we were greeted by the parking attendant with "I understand that someone is celebrating a birthday!" What a way to feel special.
The rooms are large, and we are glad we chose a casita. It is nice to have more of a garden feel rather than being in the main hotel, and it is great to park right in front. The grounds are beautiful and well manicured. You would never know you are three minutes from Nordstrom.
Great extras for the kids, like Surge, a splash pad that is so well maintained. S'mores night, which was yummy. Half priced meals for the kids at all restaurants, encouraged us to eat on property. Duck and koi feeding daily, the kids loved the interaction.
The activity center was a great place for the kids to escape the heat with a parent. Movies to be projected, pool, ping pong, and board games. The only bummer is both the wiki and Xbox weren't working. Three different employees tried to figure it out, but really needed someone that knew what they were doing. A for attitude, they just weren't trained in the equipment, and neither are we.
The pools were amazing. Clean, quiet, great service, and amazing quality food. What a great touch to have a pitcher of ice water brought over to us without asking. They even refreshed the ice as it melted.
Whenever we walked throughout the resort, employees from maintenance to bellmen always engaged in conversation and asked about our stay. You do not feel like a number at this resort.
The breakfast buffet was great. Hot omelet bar cooking eggs made to order, fresh fruit and pastries, and just request waffles or pancakes and they will bring them out fresh.
It may be hot as blazes in Scottsdale during the summer, but so were the hotel rates. A great deal that will get us back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona