We stayed here for two nights to visit family in Scottsdale. The location (right by the TPC) was perfect in that it is close to restaurants in Scottsdale as well as being close to the 101 which will take you to other parts of town. We asked for a quiet room and were given a 3rd floor 1 bedroom unit in the middle of the complex. The unit's furniture was a little dated but it was fine, The kitchen was fully stocked (although there were only 4 dishwasher tablets in the cupboard). My only complaint was the lack of fitted sheets as even in beds that are as comfortable as this one I toss and turn at night and I totally pulled the flat bottom sheet out even though it was large enough to tuck in completely.
There are two pools one is a small adults only pool and the other is a much larger family pool that had plenty of loungers. There was also a exercise room that we did not check out. This is not a 5 star resort but rather an older timeshare, but I would not have minded trading my week in Sedona for a week here. In fact, I may do so this summer for a girl's week getaway because of the location and availablility of 3 bedroom units. I would say that I didn't have the experience that gpriore had, although I understand the frustration when things go badly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Scottsdale, Arizona can't help falling in love with the scenery, attractions, people and area in its entirety. You have the unique opportunity to enjoy it on a whole new level by staying at the Scottsdale Links Resort. You get the "total package" when it comes to panorama in the Scottsdale area, from the vast desert with its unique and unusual cacti to the palm-lined streets or the stark mountain views. In this part of Arizona, and especially at the Scottsdale Links Resort, whatever the view is, it will take your breath away.Keep Busy or Take It Easy at Scottsdale Links Resort No matter what time of year you plan your getaway to Scottsdale, Arizona, you will find as much to do as there is to see. If you can't get enough of the great wide open, there is plenty to do while getting all that fresh air, from hiking the mountain trails and horseback riding, to letting a guide take you off road while you explore and learn about the land and the famous cacti. If you love a good game of golf, you have certainly come to the right place. This nirvana has it all, while being close to a decent sized, neat and clean city. Or, you may want to simply kick back and enjoy the wonderful accommodations. The Scottsdale Links Resort boasts elegantly designed and decorated rooms with secluded patios, balconies or terraces. This provides guests with the ultimate in decadence, convenience and privacy. Take in a massage, relax in the steam room or hit the fitness center, all amid the breathtaking views of the McDowell Mountains. It really is the total package. Incredible Stay at Scottsdale Links ResortYou already realize how much there is to do around the resort and the city of Scottsdale, as far as outdoor activities. Of course, no trip is complete without a visit to the city for dining, shopping and any other events you may want to take part in. There is, of course, the simple appeal of staying on the grounds and enjoying all there is to do, or relax and not do. You can book some time at the spa, have a cookout in the BBQ area, enjoy the activities department or browse for gifts in our shop. You will be waited on hand and foot, from your massage, concierge and guest services, which even includes dry cleaning. Please note a $15.00 resort fee plus tax per night will be due upon arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scottsdale Links Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Links Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Links Resort Arizona