I stayed at this location from a Saturday through Monday. The location and staff were great, but it was just too noisy for me. I was on the second floor and I could hear everything outside (other guest rolling their bags into and out of the hotel) and inside (guest talking in the hallway). I was unable to get a good night's rest either night I was there. The hotel is near a club and on Saturday night, the noise was non-stop until 3 am. Plus the parking lot filled as the club opened. The hotel gives guest parking passes but from what I saw, that did not help during the club's hours.
I got this hotel for a lower price then the other hotels near it, but next time I think I will spend a little extra. I'm not sure what the hotel can do to reduce the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Scottsdale Old Town is located approximately 3 blocks from Old Towne Scottsdale and 15 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Scottsdale
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town Arizona