We spent a night at the Hyatt Place Scottsdale as part of a "staycation". We enjoy Old Town Scottsdale and chose the Hyatt Place because it was near where we wanted to be.
Hyatt Place rooms are pretty consistent throughout the chain. There is a large flat screen TV in the room that can be tilted towards the bed or the living area. Plenty of hook-ups on the TV cabinet to connect your laptop, iPad, etc. to the TV. The two areas are partially separated by a wall. The room comes with a desk and a fridge, but no microwave. Some rooms have bathtubs, most have showers.
Perhaps the most amazing thing about our room is that there were no housekeeping issues. Invariably when we stay at a hotel there is someone else's hair in the shower or on the sheets, or the room hasn't been vacuumed or something else that prompts us to notify management since we don't like living in someone else's filth. The Hyatt Place Scottsdale is one of only a few places we've stayed that was been immaculate in its cleanliness.
All the staff we met were quite friendly and helpful in accommodating requests.
Next staycation, we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Scottsdale Old Town is located approximately 3 blocks from Old Towne Scottsdale and 15 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Scottsdale
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town Arizona