My family and I recently stayed at the Hyatt Place in Old Town Scottsdale for a 4 night stay. The hotel room was just right for a family of 5. 2 Queen beds and a full sized pull-out sofa made it a great value for a family like ours to be able to stay in one room. The desk area with free internet, and the fridge in the room were added bonuses. Coupled with the complimentary hot breakfast each morning, we felt like we had hit on the perfect hotel for our visit. A great rate sealed the deal! The front desk crew, housekeepers, and frankly everyone we encountered were friendly and helpful. They even offer a gold cart shuttle to restaurants, etc. near the hotel. Property is very clean and appears to be very new. The location is fantastic with no shortage of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. My wife used the free Scottsdale trolley several times to get to and from the Scottsdale Fashion Mall...(uh oh). We will definitely be staying at Hyatt Place hotels more often in the future, and in fact, I have re-booked this particular hotel again for myself for a short business trip to the Phoenix / Scottsdale area next week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Scottsdale Old Town is located approximately 3 blocks from Old Towne Scottsdale and 15 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Scottsdale
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town Arizona