“Felt like I was at a much pricier hotel.”

Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road
Ranked #40 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson, AZ
“Felt like I was at a much pricier hotel.”
Reviewed 18 April 2009

I loved staying here. In my price range I expect things to be pretty basic but I felt like there were so many touches here that made it so much nicer. The soft pillows and bedding, the 24 hour free shuttle, the freshbaked cookies in the afternoon, the waffles, hardcooked eggs, and fresh fruits plus the usual at breakfast, several types of coffee with half & half and not just powdered creamer, welcome gift on arrival for being a choice club member, free paper, wireless, the rooms were nice and loved the interior corridors. The location was terrific, and the people working there were so nice. I couldn't believe I could get such a nice place at such a good price in pricey Scottsdale!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank gemutlich

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
LANCASTER
Reviewed 6 April 2009

Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They had a shuttle Van that drove us around and the drivers were friendly and funny.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
Lancaster,CA
Reviewed 6 April 2009

What a wonderful place, from the front desk to all the employees. They treated us as if we were royalty. They were terrific help to us from answering questions to giving us directions. We most certainly will be back, hopefully in the near future.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
Washington D.C.
Reviewed 22 October 2008

I had a great time at the Sleep Inn during my stay. The staff was very helpful and polite, their free contintenal breakfast included fresh belgain waffles, and the complimentary internet access in my room was a much needed plus. The sleep Inn is also in a great location, right in the heart of scottsdale which is close to everything from restaurants, shopping centers to nightclubs. I would definitely book a room there again.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank BKBWashingtonD_C_
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2008

I stayed at this hotel while on business. I was very impressed with the hotel, the staff and the location. My check-in was flawless, the room was nice (quiet and well-appointed), and the staff was exceptionally helpful. There is a good continental breakfast offered, and other places to eat are very close by.

This may not be the fanciest hotel in Scottsdale, but it is nice, and a great bargain. I will definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Value - great price for the location
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank Aldenp76
New Mexico
Reviewed 23 May 2008

We decided to stay over in the Phoenix area at the last minute and called a few motels. Sleep Inn offered such a good rate we weren't expecting allot when we got there but we just wanted a place to stay overnight. They gave us clear directions to get there and we were thrilled with our clean, air-conditioned, comfortable room. We had wireless access and a coffee pot in the room. Free cookies and coffee in the lobby when we got there and a really nice breakfast of pastries, waffles, fresh fruit and cereals. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I left my phone charger in the room and when I got home and called to see if that's where it was, a friendly voice said "yes we have it and I'll mail it right out to you" I had it back in two days. WOW! Thanks for a great experience. I will definitely be staying there when I'm in the area again.

• Liked — Nice clean room for the price
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank nbaNewMexico
Iowa
Reviewed 31 March 2008

I found the location to be fantastic, very close to tons of shoping, eating, and tourist type things. The hotel is right on the corner of Bell Road and Scottsdale Road. Two busy streets (watch out drivers not familiar with the area, everyone drives fast and likes their horn. They are very quick to honk and are extremely impatcient. So if you are visiting for the first time, make sure you have a general idea of where you are going and explore a little when it isn't so busy) I did make my reservations about 2 months in advance and also made arrangements to check in 4 hours early which seemed to be no problem. The room was clean. I did request a 3rd floor room so I could see the hills which were beautiful. The only complaint that I may have is that there isn't much of a selection for those who are eating healthy on their breakfast menu. Besides, the waffles and muffins, there was just some fruit and two cereals for me to choose from. Grocery stores are just down the street on Bell road. There was also a problem with my phone in my room as I could not receive incoming calls. For the price and location, this was a great and quiet place to stay.

• Stayed March 2008, travelled on business