For an exteneded stay, Sierra Suites is much nicer than equally priced hotel. All suites have full kitchens that are not within view of the bed. It's great to be able to have a quick breakfast or lunch in the suite and then go off into Phoenix and Scottsdale. It's very close to spas, shopping, and great resturants. The Mayo Clinic is just down the road as well. There's a pool and hot tub outside, and a fitness room inside. There's also full maid service and the staff is very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Phoenix/Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Extended Stay Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale Arizona