“one bedroom only”

Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale
Ranked #73 of 76 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 24 March 2010

Only one bedroom! So one people sleep on the carpet.
Smelly Carpet!
There is kitchen inside, that is good!

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 May 2009

ESD in Phoenix/Scottsdale was one of the best Extended Stay Hotels that I have had the pleasure of staying at. I would recommend this hotel thighly. The staff was wonderful and the amenities were more than what I expected.

It was in a beautiful area, very convenient to shops and services, had outstanding room service and even a continental breakfast.

Families would also enjoy this hotel.

Exceptional value for the money.

Can't wait to stay at that particular facility again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2009

On the 3rd leg of a cross country trip, I few in to Scottsdale, AZ see my Daughter. Upon arriving at the Extended Stay Inn their was a cguest in front of me with a credit card problem. After 3 unsuccessful attempts at credit card authorization, and an unhappy guest, she tried again charging one night. It went through! She wend further and assisted the guest with tips on how to resolve the credit card issue.
This young lady was obviously well trained and shown a visible concern for the unhappy guest.
When it was my turn at the counter, I was greeted with a chearful hello and a smile as if she had just started her shift. needless to say she treated me as if I was the only person in the hotel!
The room was more than expected. After a long afternoon of flight delays and traffic, I found the room clean and quite! I had a great stay.
I will be making my reservations with this hotel in Scottsdale as long as my Daughter is living there!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2009

Basic accomodations, minimal service, excellent price.

We reserved 2 queens, got 2 doubles. Kitchen had three of everything (plates, glasses, flatware).

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Minivandriver
Reviewed 13 November 2008

After a strenuous day at the office; which I have to travel 2 hours to get to the office every Thursday, I wanted to stay somewhere where I could relax, watch TV, eat in, etc. Once I went online, the only available hotel with that option and did not have to pay too much money for a nights stay was the Extended Stary Deluxe in Scottsdale.

I drug myself in and was greeted by a great office worker with a smile and personality to match. At the hour it was, it surprised me that I was treated with such professionalism. I want to thank them for being there for me.....all the kitchen works so that I could run to a near by store and purchase a quick meal. I was able to do all that, kick my shoes off and relax in a clean, safe room and get a most needed restful sleep.

I would recommend all to stop by and see for yourself the service you receive. Great rooms with a kitchenette.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2008

Good:
Close to restaurants and great shopping, eg., Kierland Commons.
Nice area.
Fridge and microwave.

Not so good:
Air-conditioner very very noisy.
3-inch slit in leather chair.
Garbage disposer doesn't work.

• Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank shopper369q
Reviewed 17 February 2008

Got a great deal from hotwire, stayed at this property for 1 night.

All rooms in this property has a mini-kitchen, bed and bathroom.

I would rate my stay here 5 stars out of 10.

Firstly, the kitchen area was not very clean, it was a little greasy.

The furnishing in the room, like the sofa and bed, is a little worn.

The bed and pillows were not very comfortable. The sheets were quite thin, and the comforter given was quite old.

There was no cupboard...only a very small area to hang clothes. There was also an iron in the room.

The wash basin area is outside the bathroom. Wash basin area is quite small.

Bathroom was very small and cramp. Bathtub was too small to be useful, good for standing on it only. Showerhead a little worn out, water pressure was weak. No problem with water temperature. Bathroom was also kept clean.

It was okay for a one night stay, but I'd not stay here beyond 1 night.

If think I'll look for another property next time instead of coming back here.

Free parking, no free breakfast.
Wireless internet available at a fee.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple