La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
US$96
US$79
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$117
Agoda.com
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$181
US$327
US$225
  • Restaurant
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$142
All reviewsmayo clinica pet friendly hotelshea blvdcircle khard boiled eggsconvenient locationthe loopstores and restaurantscontinental breakfasteasy accessdesk clerkcomfortable bedsyogurtwould stay here againquiet roomthe breakfast areahome away from home
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Great experience. I travel frequently for my job and rarely stay in a LaQuinta, due ot corporate contracts. I was glad to find this LQ, as it was conveniently located, clean, safe, friendly staff, nice sized rooms, beautiful garden and pool. I wouldn't change a thing about my stay. I wish all the hotels I spent time in were this nice overall.

Room Tip: I was in room 324. Didn't hear the highway or the pool.. A/C worked well as did everything else in the room. I wouldn't stay on the highway side of the hotel as I understand it can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Property is nice and the rooms are arranged well.This property is right off the 101 loop and very convenient to ball parks, shopping and Walking Stick Casino. I do feel the price is a bit high but I guess they are going to get you in Scottsdale in the Spring. We decided to extend our stay two days and we ended up paying more for those two days than we did for the first four, which I thought was rotten. Next time I will make longer reservations and cancel them if we decide to leave early. The breakfasts do get old real fast, it's the same thing every day, bagels, juice, coffee and waffles. Toaster takes a long time and the area around the coffee dispenser gets crowed because of the way it is situated. Also the seating area is very small for a large motel and its hard to find seats some times. Property does have a nice pool area but the pool is kind of small.Cheap gas can be found next door to motel and plenty of dining choices nearby, Red Robin is with in walking distance.

2  Thank travelingman111
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed here one night with my husband, to take care of some business in Scottsdale. Our king room was large, equipped with fridge and microwave, and the hotel has a free breakfast. As far as la quanta properties go, this is one of the nicest. About far from the nightlife of Scottsdale, but very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a king suite.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Rooms are clean, beds (esp. the pillows) are comfy, and the location to all that Scottsdale has to offer is very good. A little pricey, but what isn't in Scottsdale. Stayed here before and will do so again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta