“Very Impressed”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
Ranked #16 of 76 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was really surprised how nice this hotel was. The rooms were very clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The pet policy is excellent and no deposit needed. We got a room near an exit so it was easy to take the dog outside. The pool area is also really nice. I would stay here again the next time I am in Scottsdale and need a pet friendly hotel with reasonable rates.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2014

No real big negatives about this hotel. However it is due for a thorough cleaning or remodel. The price is on the high side for what you get because of the location. I will stay here again if the price is right.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Bathroom was Filthy, and my suitcase where gone thru and my Drawers as well. I went out to the Pool, It was really Green and Nasty, so I changed my mind about swimming. If I owned a Hotel with such Poor standards, I would be so inbarressed. I travel a totel of 8 months out of the year, but I will never stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel has lovely grounds for a dry area. It had many beautiful flowering plants, which I did not expect to see. The rooms were large, comfortable, and looked brand new. It is pet friendly and the staff was friendly, too. At night, when we turned the TV on, it automatically had a picture of a moon over water with soothing sounds to help us sleep better, if we chose. We used it both nights. the price is extremely reasonable, too. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Had to go to the Dr. for many appointments and it was nice to come back to our room and be able to relax. The price of the room was affordable and the room was clean and comfortable. If you have a chance this is a great place to stay. Close to Mayo Clinc which was great for us.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Our Foursome of golfers spent a Friday night at the Scottsdale LaQuinta in May. I'll have to admit, the last few years, I've not been a huge LaQuinta fan but figured it was only 1 night so no big deal. I was very pleasantly surprised to find a very nice, spacious, comfortable and clean room. The location of this property is perfect for golfers. Very close to the PGA Superstore and surrounded by great golf courses and restaurants, this LaQuinta could work out perfect for a home base for a golf trip. This hotel is also a GREAT value. The rates are the best around and with the free breakfast, it is well worth choosing it for your Scottsdale lodging.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank TNT51
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This La Quinta is one of the nicest we have stayed in. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are generous in size and the service is excellent! The pool area is also nice and fairly private. Great value and a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family