La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$193
US$214
US$181
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Restaurant
US$96
US$78
Priceline
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$131
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmayo clinica pet friendly hotelshea blvdcircle khard boiled eggsconvenient locationthe loopstores and restaurantscontinental breakfasteasy accessdesk clerkcomfortable bedsyogurtwould stay here againquiet roomthe breakfast areahome away from home
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Had a great experience, they have shuttle buses to take you where you need to go, whether it's to the Mayo or to a store, very clean and nice. Though I had to fast in the mornings, quite a selection (healthy too) for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a great time at Spring Training. Go Giants. Close to all areas especially the Phoenix Race Track Nascar Race was a blast. Getting back to the Hotel, free breakfast was great, rooms clean and pool area very relaxing. Overall I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was really surprised how nice this hotel was. The rooms were very clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The pet policy is excellent and no deposit needed. We got a room near an exit so it was easy to take the dog outside. The pool area is also really nice. I would stay here again the next time I am in Scottsdale and need a pet friendly hotel with reasonable rates.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

No real big negatives about this hotel. However it is due for a thorough cleaning or remodel. The price is on the high side for what you get because of the location. I will stay here again if the price is right.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Bathroom was Filthy, and my suitcase where gone thru and my Drawers as well. I went out to the Pool, It was really Green and Nasty, so I changed my mind about swimming. If I owned a Hotel with such Poor standards, I would be so inbarressed. I travel a totel of 8 months out of the year, but I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business